12826847

I have a leads generation business. I generate leads

Customer Question

I have a leads generation business. I generate leads for financial products online through a network of websites.
I'm owed money from a client. He owes me around £15,000 and wont return my calls or emails.
I supplied him leads for IVAs (Individual Voluntary Arrangements) on a back end deal. So basically if he converted a lead into business I would receive £800 commission.
I have been working with him since July this year. Everything has been working fine up until recently when I stopped supplying him leads. And now he has stopped supplying me reports and payments.
I have a contract but it was never signed my both parties, but I have everything, i.e. emails, call recordings and have a receipts/invoices for payments he has made to me.
I need to calculate exactly how much he owes me. It is taking some time as I'm having to call every lead I supplied him to try and get an update, but its in the region of £10,000-£15,000.
I have a couple of questions;
1. What steps can I take to get my money back from him? (I've been told a 'Winding Up Petition' is the best)?
2. He is involved in 2 other companies. If he dissolves the one he was paying me from, can I approach the other companies for payment?
Dave
is this a limited company please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Jo,Thanks for responding and sorry for the delay.Yes it is a limited company.Thanks
Dave