Harris
Harris, Law Specialist
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

I'm living in my ex partners house, we have 2 young children

Customer Question

I'm living in my ex partners house, we have 2 young children and I've put a lot of time and money into the property. She has got a solicitor to send me a letter giving me notice to move out. I'm prepared to move out after Christmas. Am I entitled to anything and what are my rights?
Thanks, Mark
Expert:  Harris replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for your question. I am a qualified family law solicitor.
Are you married to her?
What contributions have you made to the property and have there been any explicit agreements made regarding the property?
___
Please rate positive if you found this information helpful.
Expert:  Harris replied 2 years ago.
Hi, please could you provide the above information so that I can answer your question.