12826847

My lotto ticket has won jackpot. I trown my ticket accidentaly

Customer Question

My lotto ticket has won jackpot. I trown my ticket accidentaly in rubbish bin or while has been checked by saleswoman operating the lottery terminal has been stolen Camelot send me response on my complaint which is confirming I did not brought the ticket from lottery retailer but sales woman which has been checked my ticked went for holiday and after that did put notice in and quite her job. What can I do now when I do know her name and I has been told she brought the pub som where which can indicate she make the fraudulent claim of my prize. Can I have go to police department to report that incident???if answer is yes, which department I should to do report?
Sorry but I'm not clear what has happened here?
You were sold a fraudulent ticket?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No ticket which I brought was clear printed by Lottery terminal showing the numbers which i did have marked in play slip and also day of draw was in correct day and dated But I can class my lotto ticket has been stolen, because I wrote on back of the ticket my address , post code and I signed the ticket but person who found the ticket or if in time of checking my lotto ticket has been stolen because nobody has been tried to contact me after my ticket has been found the I class my ticket has been stolen.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Dear Lady Jo C. Can I contact you with more questions tomorrow? because tomorrow I will know more details from Camelot company if my speling isn't so clear I will try to do my best to explain to you all incident with the lotto ticket and what has happened to me since I brought the my lotto ticket. Good night now because I was working from 5 Am until 6 pm. Just if you dont mind send to me on my e-mail address how to contact you tomorrow my e-mail address:***@******.***
Has that person cashed the ticket?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes that person has cashed the ticket that I Has been informed by Camelot security investigator but I can't believed that answer because I brought my tisket and My wife was with me. Now I do prefer to continue this conversation tomorrow if possible with you by phone or I will have to send you all my previous letters to the Camelot company so Good night now because I am so tired after a long day.Yours Faithfully Stefan
Ok.
Post back when you can.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I will do contact you tomorrow.have nice good night.
Your faithfully Stefan
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I did change the mind and now need to cancel my order fro yesterday because until the Camelot will finished their next investigations will be at Christmas time so Iam sory for that but you answer din't resolved my question and you already has been charged me of £47.00 and that amount should be only deposit until I has been confirmed my satisfaction with you services which has not happened so Now I asking you for full refund of payed amount because I can' afford to pay for nothing. I also going cancel my order for pay monthly yours services because I can't afforded to pay for it. I goin cancel all my conversations with JustAnswer.co.uk until I will have to finished all research about the incident with Camelot and if is need I will contact you after the Camelot complete theirs investigations until then I must waiting.
Yours Faithfully Stefan Pantlikas.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The Ticket which I brought was completely OK was not fraudulent.But I am worry the person who found my lotto jackpot wining ticket did fraudulently claimed the prize, let me see first what will Camelot decide first and if necessary we can started our conversations after that.Goodbye now.
your sincerely S.P.
OK.