Jenny
Jenny, Solicitor
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor specialising in Employment Law and general legal matters. Please start your question For Jenny Only
32019188

I have a indecent exposure with intent conviction in December

Customer Question

I have a indecent exposure with intent conviction in December 2011 I got 3 month community order with this new rehabilitation act that came in in March 2014 does this mean my spent period has gone now and if I dona basic disclosure my conviction will not show up because my spent period went from 5 years to 1 year?
Expert:  Jenny replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today.
Yes that is correct under the new regime the conviction is spent.
This means it would not show on basic disclosure.
Some employers may ask for more enhanced disclosure depending on the job you are applying for. These disclosures would show the conviction whether spent or not.
If you have any further questions please do ask. If I have answered your question I would be grateful if you would take the time to rate my answer. Thank you and all the best.
Expert:  Jenny replied 1 year ago.
Hello is there anything further you would like to know about this as I can see you have not yet rated my answer which is an important part of the process?