75100385

Please assist in downloading an affidavit experiense

Customer Question

please assist in downloading an affidavit for work experiense forms.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified solicitor and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Please explain what exactly you need this for?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for responding. Am appying for a job at Securitas Security LTD. Am from the Netherlands ( Holland ) and i have been in living in England since July 2014. Am a Dutch citizen. I was requested to provide a 5 years work experince. I have forwarded my application forms indicating 3 companies that i have worked for previously in Holland.
I have been requested to provide an affidavit of support for the 3 companies.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
still there?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Are they asking the companies to provide an affidavit confirming you worked for them?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i had given all the contacts if they wanted to contact them but they insisted that i should provide the affidavit of support because the companies are outside UK.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
ok are you able to check if they require you personally to supply the affidavit or if they want the companies to do that?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would love to call but i can only afford £18 that was requested first due to desperation.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
no need to call that is an automatic recommendation, we can continue on chat. I am due in a meeting now but please check to see the answer to my last question thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i mean am stuck... and desperate...
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
they want me to supply the affidavit and not the companies.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have visited several silicitors offices but they are charging too much. i was advised to download it myself online and then take an oath and pay £ 5.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Ok leave it with me I will get one out to you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
You can use the following wording for an affidavit – you will complete the missing details in the brackets and take it to a solicitor to certify, which will be around £5.
General affidavit before a Solicitor
I, [your full name] of [your address] make oath and say as follows:
I make this affidavit based on my personal knowledge, unless otherwise stated, and that the following facts and matters are accurate to the best of my knowledge:
1. I worked for [company name] as [job title] at [address] for the period [dates]
2. [repeat as many times as necessary for other companies]
Witness my signature on [date document witnessed and signed]
----------
[leave the section below to be completed by a solicitor]
Sworn at ___________
In the county of _______________
On______________
Before me
_____________
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
I hope this has answered your query. I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating (3, 4 or 5 stars) as that is an important part of our process and recognises the time I have spent assisting you. If you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me on here and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
am sorry am not so good with computers and thats why i was looking for assistance to download
the kind of form. Is there a way you can help me to draft the same on a size A4 paper and sent it to my email.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
I can but not until this evening is that okay?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Thank you I will get back to you later today
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello please find download link below:
http://www.mediafire.com/view/0rz8ao2cfbbi64k/Affidavit.docx
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
At work. Will give a response later. Thanks.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
ok thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks. I will contact you again on Monday.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
no problem
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
“please assist in downloading an affidavit for work experiense forms....” this was my request after an advise from a Solicitor Office who told me to download the forms online. The exacts wordings from you or you services online are in PUBLIC DOMAIN and freely available. What i was expecting from you or your online service was a complete and well drafted/prepared application forms of affidavit of support. And am what getting from you is not exactly what i wanted.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
When you have an affidavit you do not have to go into unnecessary detail - a simple to the point statement is all the law requires. I have supplied you with that, together with space for you to put in the details, personal to you, which you are swearing to be true. With all due respect I have no idea what companies you worked for or any details in relation to that so I am not able to include that in the drafted affidavit. What I have provided is the legal wording for an affidavit and you will then just add the simple details that are personal to your situation
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
am saying politely...read my request again. The legal wording that you gave me are freely available online and you just have to google and get them. I was expecting blank/empty( like application forms ) forms which i was willing to pay for. The issue of you possessing an idea of which companies i was working for doesnt arise here coz i never requested you to have a hand in that.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
ok I am not sure what exactly you want so I will opt out of this question.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
I can confirm that the information you have been given is correct.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thanks for willing to help. at work now. will contact you later or tomorrow morning. xx
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please tell your colleague Ben Jones that he cannot opt out of the said ' question ' as per his word if he has withdrawn any monies from my account. That will be a daylight thuggery from a solicitor. He never offered the right service that i was supposed to be paying for. A few exchanges of emails and any information given by him to me is freely available online or in public domain. You just google it. I NEED A REFUND IF ANY MONIES HAS BEEN WITHDRAWN.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Ok. Opting out.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I can help you.
Please email customer services at***@******.*** if you need a refund.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes. I need a refund of £ 18 for unrendered service.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Ok. If I could ask you to email customer services please