75100385

I have rented a flat months. I moved into the property

I have rented a flat for 6 months. I moved into the property and moved my BT Broadband over from my previous home. I have always used BT Business Broadband as it is faster . One of the clauses in the contract state that I should not register a company or run a business from the property. I signed this. I do not run my business from this property I have an office.
The landlord called BT and they must have given him the info thatmI was transferring BT Business Broadband. He has sent me a letter through the managing agents asking me to confirm that I am not running a business, nor have i registered a business (I have already signed this in the contract) and also that I do not have business broadband. The last point on business broadband was not in the contract. There was no stipulation re internet in the contract. Do I have to sign this letter and do I have to get rid of business broadband? As i signed a new 2 year contract with BT I assume it will cost me to cancel and sign up for residential broadband.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Just to confirm both you and the landlord have signed the contract?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes we have both signed the contract
Then you dint have to sign. You have not breached the agreement. All you have had done so business broadband. They can't make you sign anything else.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have a 2nd question regarding this property. According to my lease the when I took tenancy the property should have been cleaned and any refuse removed.
When I moved in I discovered the garden waste bin was ¾ full. The recycling bin was half full and there was no food waste bin at all. I have paid a deposit and 6 months rental in advance. What are my rights regarding the fact that the landlord did not sort this out before I moved in and in fact I had to drag the ¾ garden waste bin onto the street as I did with the rechycling bin. I am still waiting for the council to collect
You can either leave it in the same condition when you leave or seek an amount for doing the work,
Does that help?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes thank you so much. I appreciate your help.