12826847

I was arrested and then charged by the Police on the basis

Customer Question

I was arrested and then charged by the Police on the basis of false allegations and contrived video evidence of my neighbour. The arresting officer and then the interviewing officer denied me the right to present and explain my evidence of innocence. The statements of both were clearly biased.
My Solicitor refused to challenge the Police evidence because “the magistrates do not like criticisms of the Police”. However, the Police S9 evidence and previously undisclosed hearsay evidence about Police advice and support for my accuser was highly influencial in the decision to find me guilty.
I complained to the Police before the Committal Hearing in Juneand then again after the Sentencing Hearing on 21 October when I asked for a visit, as a matter of urgency, to review the Police S9 evidence. I was promised the visit but then ignored. My Solicitor has not responded to my concerns and queries. I ended up drafting and submitting my own appeal to meet the 21 day deadline.
Now the Police are saying (as they did in May) that they cannot investigate my complaint because the matter is sub judice. Can they do this?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
We're you convicted?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well, yes because I was sentenced and have appealed.
Please see attach appeal for this and any other qs arising. If you have any more queries please phone me ***** **********
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I WANT TO CANCEL NOW NOW NOW AND I WANT MY DEPOSIT REFUNDED. I AM 100 per cent NOT SATISFIED
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
WHY HAS THIS NOT BEEN CLOSED BY YOU SO I CAN RATE THE SERVICE?