12826847

I live at a residence which only has one parking space, my partner parks in the space

Customer Question

Hi, I live at a residence which only has one parking space, my partner parks in the space and I park behind her which only blocks her in and it doesn't cause any problems to anyone else. G24 have only recently started patrolling the car park since it was free before when we moved in since its a residency. They have issued me three fines of £100 each, two of which are for the same day! I've appealed against it stating I live there and I thought it was a mistake due to my details on the dvla are to my old address and explained that I live there and sent proof and have changed the details on the dvla to my current address. They sent a letter back saying a permit was not displayed, which me nor my landlady knew anything about and to pay the £300 or debt collectors will get involved and they may proceed with court action. what should I do?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Why did you not update the DVLA? Were you ever told to display a permit?