12826847

I am a prime beneficiary of a Guernsey trust, there are also

Customer Question

I am a prime beneficiary of a Guernsey trust, there are also contingent beneficiaries.
My trustee has not mentioned in the trust accounts that I am the prime beneficiary, but put my name between other beneficiaries.
I wrote on 2 occasions to my trustee to put me at the top of the list under: prime beneficiary, but he doesn't seem to answer my e-Mails
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes. I will wait.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  Buachaill replied 1 year ago.
1. Can you better explain the situation. Is the trust an express trust or a discretionary trust or another type? Where are you listed as prime beneficiary? What instructions were given by the settlor in relation to the trust? Does the trust prescribe specific portions for the "prime beneficiary"?