13262538

I, together with another, have letters of administration in

Customer Question

I, together with another, have letters of administration in respect of the Estate of my late mother.
The Estate value is below the IHT thrashold.
One of the beneficiary has asked us to pay the benefit to someone else. Can we do that
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I, together with another, have letters of administration in respect of the Estate of my late mother. The Estate value is below the IHT thrashold. One of the beneficiary has asked us to pay the benefit to someone else. Can we do that
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
One of the beneficiary has asked us to pay his share of the Estate to someone else. Can we do that
What is the relationship between the beneficiary and the person he or she wishes the gift to go to?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
There are 5 siblingsOne of the siblings would like to go his share to another sibling. All siblings have no objectionsI would not call it a gift but a waiver in favour of another sibling
It is in fact a gift and not a waiver and provided you have his written instructions to pay his share to his sibling then all is well so far as you are concerned
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details