75100385

Hey, is it legal to own an online web directory where escorts

Customer Question

Hey, is it legal to own an online web directory where escorts can advertise they services for a fee?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Yes.
But make sure the website is clear that the escorts are not offering sex, but rather than the fee paid between a client and them is for time spent together only. Advertising for sex is illegal.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for your quick response, Alex. Can I say; "to view the services provided by x person please click here" and the link would take the visitor to a page in the escort's private website where she lists her "services"?Do websites advertising for sex are prosecuted often? There seems to be a lot of them.
As I have indicated, as long as they are not described as offering sex that is fine, otherwise its prostitution. You van say to view services offered by X click here.
I can't say whether many are prosecuted or not, there are no government stats for this.
Can I clarify anything else?
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.
If the system won’t let you please click reply.
Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/