12826847

I have been talking to a girl online and by phone and we were

I have been talking to a girl online and by phone and we were aiming to meet up. We got to know eachother really well and spoke and text often. I asked her a week ago by text if I was texting her too much as I was confirmed I was. She answered 'no I love receiving your texts, it shows you care'. We got into a thing of texting eachother nightly and morning and asking how eachother were. At our last phone conversation I found it she was suffering from anxiety and panic attacks due to her ex-husband, father of her daughter who she is divorced from. Her dad was rushed to hospital last weekend so I was trying to get hold of her for news, she text me the next day and had to cancel our date which I understood. We then spent a week texting back and forth with the texts getting sometime less. She said she would phone at points when she didn't so I phoned her (no answer) just to ask if she was ok. Then one night she left a voicemail on my phone of breathing (sounding like someone having a panic attack). Of course I was worried so I tried to talk to her over the next few days to no avail. Her texts got less and then she text me frequently again so I got mixed messages. On the day before our next arranged date she text me to cancel saying her ex couldn't look after her daughter that weekend and that she would have to cancel. I said that was fine. She then text me the next day asking if I was OK. I left it until that evening to reply. As her ex-husband had been abusive towards her I was a little concerned. I said in the text that I was OK just a little down, but was concerned about her exes influence in her life and just wanted to talk to her (meaning I knew he was mucking her about and wondered if he was causing trouble). I said I am also willing to arrange one more date when she is ready to give it a go, as long as it takes to give her a break. I also said to her 'as we have both been hurt in the past I am willing to take things slowly and understand, I also said if she had trouble getting someone to look after her daughter she could bring her along'. I suggested going to her favourite castle so it was a public place. I also text her to ask how her dad was, to send love to the family and ask how she was stating I hope she understood'.
Her reply was that 'FFS (I won't spell the words) you don't understand. How can anyone be hurt in one month? (I never said she had hurt me). My ex is her dad FFS. All you ever do is harass me'. Then I had another text saying 'why you make me cry'.
I haven't replied to this because of the Harass word in there. I asked her if I was calling or texting too much and she said she was happy and I tried to give her time whilst her dad was ill and she said I could call her in the evening, then said I'll call you and never called at all. Which is why I left messages. That night I received the breathing voicemail.
Does she have a leg to stand on if she says I harassed her? I thought we were just talking through facebook, on the phone and by text and our original site where we met on a dating site. I really liked the sound of this girl but I am thinking of cutting all ties because of that allegation.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
How can I help with this please?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this. Has she reported this to anyone?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not believe she has, it was last time she said this.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry last night she text me this.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Would she be able to report such a allegation by saying I am harassing her after she said it was fine for me to text and call her?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
And you haven't contacted her since?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I haven't said a word since.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have not text, facebook messaged, emailed or phoned her since. I would like to say sorry but the harrasment word in her text worries me a lot.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Please don't worry. This is not harassment.
However, run for the hills. Women like her never improve. Accusers are dangerous people. Even if she doesn't make the report to the police, the threat has still been made and that tells you all you need to know.
It is women like her who make false allegations of rape. Make sure it is not about you.
Experience: Over 5 years in practice
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you I think I will, it is sad as we got on so well. It is awful to know what women like her do. I never did get to the reasons why her husband left over than that she said she was abused. I think I am just too nice to people, that's the problem. I just needed to know if she did go to the police is there any evidence that they could use against me.