12826847

In gun law (airguns specificately) what determines the category

Customer Question

In gun law (airguns specificately) what determines the category of a weapon viz., hand gun as opposed to rifle ie.,long barreled hand gun or carbine rifle (short barrel)
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Hi. Can you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What part of my question do you not understand ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Perhaps to rephrase: What specification is necessary to classify a weapon as a rifle. Likewise what specification is required to classify a weapon as a hand gun.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.