12826847

Will you go to prison first offence on credit card and

Customer Question

will you go to prison for a first offence on credit card and catalogue fraud first offence the amount was five hundred and eighty pounds and they paid it all of in full

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this. How was the offence committed?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

taken out in some one elses name they were having a hard time couldn't buy children presents that had been taken in to care and she was visiting them and this was for money to get there the catalogue was for clothing items for her daughter who is not in care these have been paid off one month ago the accounts have been open since march this year she is not using them no more and there is nothing oweing

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

why is there no reply

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I cant rate you it will not let me when will I receive an answer

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
it told me to rate her as her question wont close but it will not let me I need an answer from this
Just to let you know I’m in court today so I’m unable to respond immediately and there may be a slight delay in getting back to you. Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ok thanks

Sorry for the delay. What is the amount in question please?