75100385

I currently have a car lease years, and want to end it

Customer Question

I currently have a car lease for 5 years, and want to end it earlier, i have been quoted £6000, looking through the contract i see they have added a cost for an additional extra, which i didnt receive, are they in breach of contract meaning that the pay off quote could be void ? ?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Sadly its not as easy as that. Its breach of contract but it wont void the contract. If the substance of the contract is there, ie the car etc, then it means you would be entitled to the cost of the extra, together with any charges back.
I am sorry if this is not the answer you want and certainly not the one I want to give you, but I have a duty to be honest.
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.
If the system won’t let you please click reply.
Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/