Buachaill, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
53108719

If I gave the wrong number on an annex I am selling.just found

Customer Question

If I gave the wrong number on an annex I am selling.just found out the correct address which is 20b and not 22b will it ifect the searches and landregesty
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Buachaill replied 1 year ago.
1. If the land is unregistered land, giving the incorrect address will affect the searches in the registry of deeds. However, if the land is registered land and you also provide the correct Folio number in the Land Registry, then the searches will not be affected. It is only if you failed to include the Folio number that the incorrect address will throw out the searches in the Land registry. Ultimately, you need to be selling the correct Folio in the Land Registry. The actual address itself being wrong it not fatal to the transfer. However, to avoid any potential problems you should make sure the correct address is now provided to every one.2. Please RATE the Answer as unless you RATE the Answer, your Expert receives none of the money you have paid the website so there is no incentive to answer any further questions.