12826847

Alex Network Rail own land next to my property. I have 2 main problems 1. Very tall

Customer Question

Hi Alex
Network Rail own land next to my property. I have 2 main problems
1. Very tall tree overhanging my roof and toughing the side of my property. There were 5 trees next to, and pushing against my boundary fence. they have cut two down. One is still touching and overhanging my roof. The other three are pushing against my fence. What can i do to get access to the land to inspect the damage and to make them cut the trees down?
2. There is foul water running off the land. IIt really smells bad and I have to close al windows. There are flies and the nasty water has damaged the paving stones next to my house. Foull water is there even when there is no rain. I have complained about this, and am stil waiiting for ssomething to be done. Thames water has inspected and says that it not down to them and it comess from network rail land.
what can I do?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Have you had any surveys done please? What did network rail say about access to inspect?