12826847

I am living with my daughter at present I am not on the electrol

I am living with my daughter at present I am not on the electrol roll because I am homeless but have a job. I am currently looking for a home at the moment. But this affecting my credit rating Will this affect my daughters situation. She is keeping me for free while I save enough to afford a property.
Can you help ?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Do you have any debts registered at her address?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have no debts at all
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When I moved I transferred my details of my Banks, a loan and a couple of credit card but I had no problems with any payments and have a fair credit rating because of this. but I am being penalised for not being on the electrol roll.
When I get a new property my information will be passed on to my banks and lenders. I have good rapore with them
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
In that case it will not affect her credit rating.
The indebted house is a bit of a myth. Debts run against the individual as does any form of adverse credit or concerns about stability. You do not affect another person's credit because you are sharing a house with them.
The only time it can be an issue is if you go down upon a person's credit report as an associate but that would usually only happen upon something like marriage or a shared loan and even then she can always file a notice of disassociation.
This isn't going to be an issue anyway as you have no debt.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Im sorry Jo , my daughters is on TAX credits will the fact that I am staying here affect her on a benefit scale. I pay nothing toward any upkeep toward the home
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
She will have to disclose that you are there if she is receiving benefits as they will say that you are sharing expenses.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
May thanks *****'
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
No problem and all the best.
Please remember to rate my answer.
Remember that I am always available to help with your questions. Even if I am in Court I will usually pick up a question within 12 hours. For future information, please start your question with ‘For Jomo1972’.