Buachaill, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
53108719

A pension policy which has been dormant since 1978 has recently

a pension policy which has been dormant since 1978 has recently resurfaced.I went bankrupt in 1993.Do I now have to declare it to the receivers?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Expert:  Buachaill replied 2 years ago.
1. You don't have to declare any pension today to the Insolvency Practitioner who acted as your trustee in bankruptcy as they have been exempted by statute since 2009. So if your pension is only being obtained today, you need not worry. The bankruptcy in 1993 does not affect you getting your pension today. 2. Please RATE the Answer as unless you RATE THE answer your Expert receives none of the money you paid the website so there is no incentive to answer any further questions.
Buachaill, Barrister
Experience: Barrister 17 years experience