29905560

Been hounded from mobile phone company after 3years

Been hounded for money from mobile phone company after 3years they sold so called debt on .Debt company contacted me I explained the situation,they dropped case and sent me a letter stating case closed.Also phone company got fined by cisas and I received a letter of apology from phone company.They have black listed my name for 3 years and even now,never been in debt in my life now 62.want solicitor to sue for damages,and costs please.
***** *****
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified solicitor and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. What do you want to sue them for exactly?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Trying to obtain monies under false pretences and blackening my name for 3years
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Have you suffered any losses as a result?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No ,no financial lost just grief
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
The issue is that the courts will not just compensate you for grief, stress, inconvenience, etc. You need to show that you have suffered losses as a result of their actions. Many people go through issues where they believe they have been wronged by another party and had their name blackened or been exposed to grief, however that does not mean that they can just go and sue, otherwise everyone will be suing each other all the time. So unless you can show that you have suffered actual losses as a result of their actions you would not be able to sue for any damages, a court will not hear your claim or issue compensation for grief. I'm sorry if this is not necessarily the answer you were hoping for, however I do have a duty to be honest and explain the law as it actually stands. This does mean delivering bad news from time to time. I hope you understand and would be happy to provide any further clarification if needed. If you are still satisfied with the level of service you have received I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating by selecting 3, 4 or 5 starts at the top of the page. Thank you