12826847

I have opened a complaint with Black Horse Finance regarding

Customer Question

I have opened a complaint with Black Horse Finance regarding a car I currently have on finance with them. I have had an independent inspection done by a company that have had many dealings with Black Horse over the years and BH have even asked them to do inspections for them. However, black horse have told me today that they can't take the report as the company who prepared if is not VAT registered. Could you tell me of this is correct? The company are Elite inspections and are Expert witness'
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this. What is the complaint for?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That I have been missold a car (not suitable for my requirements ) and it is of unsatisfactory quality. This has been confirmed in the inspection report
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I suppose the question really is how does not being VAT registered affect your ability to provide an expert witness report?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
That is not really my area so I will pass this onto somebody else.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Alex J. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Thank you for your question and welcome. My name is ***** ***** my colleague has asked me to assist you. Is the finance company authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority? What is the nature of your complaint - you mention it is unsatisfactory - was the car advertised as being in roadworthy condition? Kind regards AJ