12826847

My friend has just signed a 6months contract on a small house

Customer Question

My friend has just signed a 6months contract on a small house the nieghbours have threatnd her not to let her cats out as the neighbour said she has a lercher dog which roams free and kills cats! my friend is in a terrible state over this news and is having a serious breakdown. She is not strong enough to handle this hassle.She has to leave her current rented property in 2 weeks time as she already gave notice.
I have managed to find her a nice little house where she can have animals she already sign a document for the new property and gave a months deposit. Landlord said he would hold her to the 6 months which of course stops her from moving. Any advice please Pauline
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified solicitor and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Was the issue with the animals discussed with the landlord before she moved in?
Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - Was the issue with the animals discussed with the landlord before she moved in?