29905560

I booked last year in Dec a holiday with ***** *****. I did

Customer Question

I booked last year in Dec a holiday with ***** *****. I did this one year in advance to secure proper seats in the plane for my wife and myself. Now shortly before the holiday I had to find out on the internet that we have been moved for the 2nd row. Which was the first possible row with bigger leg space (extra pay) to the row 28 directly in front of the toilet. This for both directions!!! Would a court case against ***** ***** bring anything? I am really made since calling the customer service now is only adding to my frustration. The only thing what the tell me, is that I can file a claim after being back from the holiday and that they can not do anything about it. Not even would connect me to a supervisor.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified solicitor and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Were you guaranteed any seats when you initially booked and why have they changed them?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have been on the seat assignment system and booked specific seats. I have a paper copy of the confirmation. As it looks they have changed the seating arrangement or plane. They claim that an automised e-mail was sent to me in May. Which I did not receive.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Have you checked the booking terms and conditions to see if they could do this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I did not.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is in the UK +447780483635
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Can we continue online please, I am travelling at present so cannot call but I will discuss your position here
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Do you have the booking terms so I can take a look?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will be charged for the telephone part only! Since I got the answer only on the phone! Correct!
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Who did you speak to so I can check please?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
The terms are that the call charges are in addition to the original fee you have paid, so regardless of whether you received your answer in writing or in a discussion, the full fees are still payable because the call charges take into account the initial fee paid. By accepting the Additional Service of a phone call you are also deemed to accept to pay the initial charges you placed as a deposit. This is contained in the site's terms of service, which you can see here (Clause 22.6): http://ww2.justanswer.com/terms-service-0#services Thank you