12826847

I handed in my notice at work to day in person. when one of

Customer Question

I handed in my notice at work to day in person. when one of the managers came to see me. she refused to let me leave until she spoke to me. I told her that I did not wish to speak to her and that I was leaving, she immediately placed her arm across the door and refuse to move it until I consented to a meeting. On entering the main office with other members of staff present I said to her " I can't believe you wont let me leave". she said that she had not done this. I said in a raised voice so the office staff could hear me. "You held you arm across the door and refused to let my leave". She made me feel very uncomfortable and forced me into a meeting of which I did not feel comfortable in having with her.I was and still am extremely and upset. I felt humiliated and belittled in front of other people. Is there anything I can do about this?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified solicitor and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. How long have you worked there for?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - How long have you worked there for?