75100385

I had a ccj in Dec 07 . Have been paying £150 since

I had a ccj in Dec 07 for 16k. Have been paying £150 since Feb 08. The solicitors want to charge an interest rate of 22% on the debt. Is this legal? Also by now I should have cleared the debt. If I had missed any payments the debt would have been enforced through the charging order restriction on my property. I have been paying via online banking and can get statements dating back only 6 years. I have sent form N443 to the court. Can I stop making further payments? Or will they enforce the charging order restriction on the jointly owned property? The next payment will be leaving my account on the 21st
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
What rate did the court order please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
there was no rate mentioned by the court. the solicitors letter mentions 22% IS THIS LEGAL?
What did they plead in the particulars of claim against you? Any interest?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello will you be calling today?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
They had 22% on their letters as metioned. Is this not too high as the debt would only increase every year. The debt amount was £16098.06 including interest and costs. Can I stop paying
Do you have a number?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
***********
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi please let me know if you will be calling today. Hope you got my number
Ok. Can you give me say about 45 mins?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ok
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sorry the form N244 is for setting judjement aside? is it the same form for getting overpaid money back? And the fee is £155
No n244 isn't just for judgment set aside its for applications generally.