12826847

I get a email from somebody with this tekst Google Corporations® Belgrave House, 76 Buc

i get a email from somebody with this tekst Google Corporations®
Belgrave House,
76 Buckingham Palace Road,
London SW1W 9TQ,
United Kingdom.
We wish to congratulate you over your success in the official publication of results of the E-mail electronic online sweepstake organized by Google.
Google earns its profit mainly from advertising using their very own Gmail, Google Maps, Google Apps,You Tube video sharing.
this is to inform you that you are among the Ten lucky winners of Category A. a winning cheque will be issued in your name by the Google Promotion Award Team.
You have therefore won the entire sum of 950,000.00 {Nine Hundred and Fifty Thousand Great British Pounds}
i supose this is not for real
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
It has all the hallmarks of a scam. No more really could be said in this forum as nobody would know enough about this specific company.
However, they are probably going to ask for your account details so that they can make payment at which point you should refuse.