12826847

Hidden taxes from the queen, using 25 people from bulgaria

Customer Question

Hidden taxes from the queen, using 25 people from bulgaria with me doing double accounting!!! everything and they try now to close the small company! we left here 5 people with many proves that we worked here for 10 months and they where stoping us 45% as they say that is 20% for the queen and 25% for a room that we live 4 people in a room that is 3 to 3 meters and we are like builders working as plasterers for them and getting payed max 50 pounds a day but still no taxes been payed and they told me that they gonna "fix that" but i don't trust them anymore they only lie us all the time :( !
they don't show us payslips, they don't tell us that we don't have UTR, we got discriminated many times even with that they do to us ... even they faked our signature and we are sure for that! as they don't show us any payslip or even contract with them!
i want to know if i can get some life help here from you and help me sued them wile we give you a tip of what we get from them!
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Could you explain a little more about what it is you wish to know please