12826847

My husband and i are living seperatly at the moment due

Customer Question

Hi my husband and i are living seperatly at the moment due to maritial dificulties ,he is due to recieve a hundred thosand pounds in money from a sale of a property .He has agreed to give me half (pending his signature on the agreement through the solicitors ) I am concerned that he is going to leave the country with the monies and not give me anything ,is he breaking the law ,would he be breaking the law if he did this
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i believe he may have intentions to take the monies as the cheque is being made out to him ,what can i do to safe gaurd myself
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Hi Thank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information first.Have you ever lived at this property?What other assets are there?Do you intend to start divorce proceedings?When is/was the completion date?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have no lived at the property, there are no other assets there, I do not not intend to start divorce proceedings at this moment and the completion date is about two weeks.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HI
Where was the matrimonial home?