12826847

1. I was on tier 4 student visa was valid until 9th November 2015. I h

Customer Question

1. I was on tier 4 student visa was valid until 9th November 2015. I had switched to tier 2 general on 6th of November 2015. Before my BRP come I travelled to india on 9th of November. In my cos date of joining is 23rd November. Now my employer had issued a letter to join on 3rd December 2015. If I travelled on 1st december any problems occur due to late joining according to the cos.
2.My employer wants me to join there company in different job title than what mentioned in cos. But new job title is in the same soc code and pay. Any problem for this.
3.My dependant was on tier 4 dependent visa was valid until 9th November 2015. She didn't switch her visa to tier 2 dependant. We both came to india from uk on 9th November 2015. Now she need to apply for tier 2 dependant visa from India. My employer is ready to provide me a letter to support her maintainance for 2 months. A letter in a company letter head is enough to apply for dependant visa or she need to show 630 pounds for 90 days.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am ready to wait for one more day. Of you would be able to get the answer for 3 questions properly it will be appreciated.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am still ready to wait. If you won't be able to help me in this regard I will make a comment which won't be favour to you. So kindly do it as soon as possible.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok. Thus is really bad response. Anyway please make the payment to the same card as soon as possible. Thank you