12826847

I have problem with GP and hospital my mum has cancer they

Customer Question

Hi I have problem with GP and hospital my mum has cancer they don't know still what kind of cancer she has and she did not get treatment in time and now my conditions going down !!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
She need reviewing her all medication what she had it
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sorry I don't know how does it work !!I need to pay for the call because I looking for free lawyer to get any information what I need to do in this case!!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
If u can send me any information to my email then it would be greatful !!pls
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you
Is this a legal or medical question please?