12826847

I need an immigration expert--someone who could testify in

Customer Question

I need an immigration expert--someone who could testify in court--to tell me if my spouse from whom I am separated is free to relocate to the US. I am asking for leave to return to the US with our 2 yr old daughter and he says he would come to the US as well but cannot sort his immigration. I think it is just an excuse to keep me here. How much would it take to get a definitive answer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You can call or email. My UK phone is *********** How long will this take.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
PLEASE CANCEL THIS REQUEST. I DID NOT RECEIVE AN ANSWER AND NO LONGER REQUIRE THE SERVICES