12826847

Can my ex employer with hold my pension, I admitted fraudlent

Customer Question

Can my ex employer with hold my pension, I admitted fraudlent use of a company credit card and went to court and have since paid back the awarded compensation. That was over 4 years a go and I now have requested my pension but they are delaying or with holding paying the funds and are not responding to phone or email. It's been nearly 3 months now
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified solicitor and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Have you checked the terms of the pension scheme to see when they can withhold it?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can't get any information. The company managing the fund confirmed my monthly payments but the cash lump sum comes from the company and they haven't paid
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you still there?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry but your response is about as useless as it could be...I'm supposed to pay £38 for this !! I needed help
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Apologies for not getting back to you sooner, I experienced some temporary connection issues and could not get back on the site until now. All appears to be resolved now so I can continue dealing with your query if you still need help?