75100385

I wana lodge a case against vodafone they stopped my pay as

Customer Question

I wana lodge a case against vodafone they stopped my pay as you go sim with no reason
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Vodafone disconected my sim card and it was human error and im unemployed and i applied to hundreds of jobs and everyone has my number family friends and i as every single day on the phone using friends phone to contact vodafone and waiting 1 hour in the qeue and its been 10 days and i have no sim card and im so stressfull right now and vodafone customer service promised and promised and nothing is working
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Its pay as u go sim. And i walked onto voda and asked them i wana keep my number but on new contract is it possible they said yes 24 hours . I waited one week and my new sim didnt work but same time i was still using my old sim and then i was on the phone every day why its not working. Then i decided to cancell the contract. They did and after 2 days they disconnect my old sim to. And its been 2 weeks and im on the phone everyday. I lost a lot of jobs because i have no sim card
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Do you have a number we can speak on?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Why i havenet recieved any answer yet and i paid 80 pound already
Can u please contact *********** can u please contact me because took the offer for 40 pound
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Sadly until you gave me your number I couldnt call you.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Customer Relations Manager
Vodafone Limited
The Connection
Newbury
Berkshire
RG14 2FN
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
http://www.ombudsman-services.org/communications.html
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
https://www.moneyclaim.gov.uk/web/mcol/welcome
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
So just wana know i never got answer when i paid 39 pound and u asked me for another 40 pound for call conversation so where is the answer for the 39 pound
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Im not satisfide with u at all and i need 39 pound refunded cos i never got answer
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
I called you, we spoke about this. What else do you want to know?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes u did call me but the webside dosnt say that. You charged me 38 pound to get the answer of u i wrote 2 questions but no reply then i had no option And the phone call was 40 pound so why did u charge me 38 for. when i had to pay 40 to talk to u. So i paid nearly 80 just to talk to u for 5 minutes
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
I can call back if you need clarification on anything else.