75100385

We have a contract with a company providing HR advice. Due

We have a contract with a company providing HR advice. Due to an error in their accounts department, they put a "suspended service" notice on our account, without telling us. When we sent a normal request for guidance (which they later admitted to receiving), they did not respond, because of the suspension. I only found out about this when I telephoned to find out what was going on. Is this simply poor service, for which they can offer compensation, or could it be considered 'breach of contract', even after the fact ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
apologies - I made a mistake with my email address (put a dot in by mistake).... it is actually ***@******.***
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
What loss did you suffer please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We suffered no loss.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
What loss did you suffer please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We suffered no loss.
I think you have answered my question, in one!
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
I think I have! If you have suffered no loss then it is poor service rather than breach of contract.
I am sorry!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We suffered no loss.
No, thank you, Alex. All done. Thank you very much.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Yes, happy to help.
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.
If the system won’t let you please click reply.
Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/