ukfamilysolicitor
ukfamilysolicitor, Solicitor
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor Currently specialising in Family. Also experienced in Corporate, Employment, Civil Litigation, Debt Recovery
74916426

In a property sale in london what is the normal period of time

Customer Question

in a property sale in london what is the normal period of time between the date of closing of sale to when the vendor receives the proceeds
Expert:  ukfamilysolicitor replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to Just Answer
I am a Solicitor and will try and assist you.
Please may I ask - do you have solicitors / conveyancers dealing with the sale for you?
Kind Regards
Caroline
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes Caroline I do have. THANK YOU FRANK
Hello Frank
Thank you for confirming that for me.
You should be able to receive the monies by bank transfer on sale day.
The Solicitor will deduct any monies to pay off any outstanding mortgage, estate agent fees/auction fees, the solicitors fees and then send the rest to you.
If you provide your bank details - they can normally send the monies by faster payment - which means you should receive the monies in your bank account the same day.
Kind Regards
Caroline
If you have found this service useful - please kindly remember to rate positively so that we receive credit for our time