Buachaill, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
53108719

I have uk general visitor visa valid month,it will

Customer Question

hi,i have uk general visitor visa valid for 6 month,it will expiry in 3 month,i want to apply again to the same category visa but for long term like 2 years,can i apply for a new visa the same category if i still have 3 months validity of my old visa?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
when will i get the answer for my question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes continue with your search,and give me answer asap.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  Buachaill replied 1 year ago.
1. The situation is that you must wait until your current visa has expired before a new visa will be granted to you. So whilst you may lawfully make an application for a new multiple entry visitor visa today, for two years or more, this new visa can only operate from the date the current visa expires. In effect the UK Border AGency does not cancel an existing tourist visa and grant a new one. It will only grant the new tourist visa from the date of expiry of the existing visa.