12826847

Dear team, I have two questions and would appreciate your advice:

Customer Question

Dear team, I have two questions and would appreciate your advice: the story is as follows. the wife left the house more than a year ago. her choice. the husband filed for divorce. they are negotiating. she has been harassing him (multiple calls/emails). not paying the mortgage or anything. now, as an act of pressure she is threatening to move back in the house. is there an option to issue an occupation order? what are the chances/timing/fees?
the second question: the wife and the husband have similar ability to earn money, she has been working and studying during their marriage. now she is trying (as another way to pressure) to demand spousal/maintenance alimony. they have no children. what is the chance of this claim and how can the husband respond to this claim.
I would very much appreciate high-level responses to get a sense of what should be the initial response to the wife, legal response.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information firstHow long were you living together and what capital settlement are they each seeking?What income do they each have?Clare