12826847

Perhaps I should list the points that I would like

Customer Question

Perhaps I should list the points that I would like considered: There is no proof of delivery – if the letter had been delivered. It would have been logged on the incoming mail file which stretches back to 1973 continuously – and it was not. It is said
that there was a second reminder and that is not logged either My wife does not work in the building and has not done so for several years and none of my staff actually know her This is not a simple case of a misspelling six letters are missing out of 11 and
there are two initials given of which one is wrong. – These are facts As before anyone currently in the building may sort out the mail on to the different shelves since the postman simply delivers a bunch mail for all of the offices in one pile and there are
currently about 12 companies/names and anything up to say 80 previous companies/names that may have mail delivered still and so unknown mail tends to be put on the bottom shelf and after it forms quite a pile slung away as redundant sales stuff most likely,
however, if it's for another address in the same street it's put back in the post as " wrong address." An appeal has now been launched out of time, together with a form appealing to appeal out of time. (For the above reasons). Separately, can you deal with
the issue of there being no notice visible. Regarding the parking bay in question declaring that penalties would be applied – merely that they are contract parking bays? I own four private bays in a private road outside my own offices which are marked private
on the road and on the walls adjacent to each individual Bay in large red letters – but I cannot rush out and apply fines to anyone who parks in them Illegally without a warning notice advising them of the penalty either by me or one of those companies that
does that for you(or can I?) Thanks.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
I have responded to this on your other post.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't see your answer to the question of the right or otherwise of the Authority to apply fines to areas simply marked as contract bays Spelthorne - without there being any warning of a penalty ?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
There was a warning. You were sent correspondence even on your own account.
You are just trying to argue that the misspelling is a ground to ignore them and I am afraid that is wrong.
In any event, this has been considered by the Adjudicator and this point has been lost.