12826847

I have been living in UK seen 5 year and now I have been

Customer Question

Hi I have been living in UK seen 5 year and now I have been refused from home office and I wanna looking for some good solicitor, do you know any best solicitor that can help me out with it plz
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When I came first I had 3 years visa and after that they give anther for 6 months so now they saying you can go back I just wanna find a good solicitor that can work for 100% don't worry about money I can pay them.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  ukfamilysolicitor replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to Just Answer
I am a Solicitor and will try and assist you.
I must say that this is not an area of law within which I specialise.
I can however help you find a specialise immigration solicitor in your area. If this helps - just let me know your location and I will check with the law society for you.
Kindest Regards
Caroline