31090051

I am a member of a dog breed club and someone has made a complaint

I am a member of a dog breed club and someone has made a complaint to the chair about me. The chair will not allow me to know who it is, or allow me to see the correspondence. Is this correct?
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.
The rules of natural justice say that someone accused of something has the right to face their accuser. If the club intend to investigate the complaint fairly they would have to provide this information to you. If they don't they can't investigate the matter further. The club constitution may provide a set of procedures for this type of situation and you should be aware of them if that is the case. However, typically, the club could not investigate a complaint without giving you the evidence they have in order to allow you to respond. I hope this helps. Please leave a positive rating so that I am credited for my time.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you so much!!