12826847

I have a factual complaint about bournemouth borough council

Customer Question

I have a factual complaint about bournemouth borough council who has had 5 S151 officers an 1 chief legal officer leaving since 2010. It is very serious charge involving councillors and MPs and the police have acknowled receipt of my factual complaint regarding the leader of the Council who did not declare his interests correctly. Can you help me please?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
What would you like to know about this please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like the minister, ***** ***** mp to be aware of this. I cannot use my MP as he is involved. Spoke to a civil servant in Whitehall and he advised me to contact you. This needs urgent action as the council is in financial disarray and the Leader is the person I have proof has lied about his prejudicial interests and even misled the tribunal.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Ok.
So what is your question about this please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How do I advise the
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Sorry?