12826847

Have you been called to The Bar yet ?And could you please

Customer Question

Have you been called to The Bar yet ?
And could you please advise on the lawfulness of these despicable land-owners who have served Notice to quit under false circumstances I am sure.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
What type of contract is this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, I did not realize you were online. I believe it was the standard 6 months "Short-Holding" contract. Even though their advert had insisted they wanted someone long term.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can we continue this tomorrow please ?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Ok.
Is this a S21 notice?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not know to which notice you are asking. We have received notice to quit under a standard 6 months short term tenancy agreement. The agents are efficient and will be doing things by the book.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
I will need to know the nature of the notice?
Do you have it there?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The sum of £38 has just appeared above this text, no way can I afford that. When I signed up I was quoted £13. Kindly ensure that this sum is not taken from my card and cancel my account with this website.
I did not expect to be tricked into paying for non-information, but that is what is happening.I am no longer interested in what you have to say and tell you right now that I do not have that money.
So kindly delete my account, and I will go to the Citizens Advice Counter and get free info there.
Confirm to my email address that you have not taken any money from my account within 48 hours or I will report you
to the Internet Fraud Squad at Scotland Yard. My father works there and is highly placed. You have my email address***@******.*** so confirm at your earliest convenience. I have send him screen shots of all your pages so far, and his cyber chief has them. This need not get messy if you just cancel the account. Thank you
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Opting out