12826847

My client agreed in writing to pay outstanding invoices upon

Customer Question

my client agreed in writing to pay outstanding invoices upon release of his goods.
i i agreed to his wishes and released the goods,only to find he had no intentions of paying he lied.
after 4 months passed he then refused to forward work i had asked them to do for me unless i agreed to his terms of blackmail.
again in writing he tells me my work is complete and i should pay for this against my outstanding invoices to him,again he is lying, refusing to release my patent pending goods of which he has not completed yet wants me to pay for something he has not even done can you advise best case of action
Expert:  ukfamilysolicitor replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to Just Answer
I am a Solicitor and will try and assist you.
Please may I ask - how much does he owe you? have the company you have used sent a letter before action to him?
Kind Regards
Caroline