75100385

I don't know if you received my first email but I will tell

I don't know if you received my first email but I will tell you the details again. My husband has had to have his sixth hip replacement due to blood poisoning from his DePuy metal on metal replacement. This was approx. 4/5 yrs. ago, we were not informed about the blood poisoning til 18 months ago where they found my husbands reading was over 200 danger point. The operation he has had has been a nightmare for him as the surgeon had to split his femur in half bolts were inserted into it to hold the prosthesis and wire cages now surround the two, also he has had to have bolts in the hip joint. We have been told that because we were only informed about the poisoning in the last little while that we can sue. Do you know if this is correct
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Yes, in terms of negligence you have 3 years from the DATE OF KNOWLEDGE, not from the date it happened.