31090051

My question concerns to music: I used to work with my mate,

My question concerns to music:
I used to work with my mate, I know that I made a mistake because we didn't sign a formal contract, we had a verbal contract. We worked together from 2006 until 2011, recording 2 albums, three maxi-singles and 2 videos. My friend who was the head of the project, in 2009 when we recorded the first album promised to give me 1,5 percent of each sold copy. We stopped work on 2011, and he never ever paid me any penny and till today the music is been selling on physical and virtual versions.
Is there any chance to achieve what I deserve if we didn't sign a formal contract?
I didn't give anyone copyright for my image and voice. I trusted him, but he acted unfair. Could you please help me to find a solution for my problem?
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.
I am a UK solicitor with a special interest in entertainment and media law. Can you tell me what your contribution to the projects were, what your friend contributed and whether there were others involved. A little more background would be helpful.
Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.