12826847

Our flight to Gatwick from Tampa was cancelled on 23rd November,

Customer Question

Our flight to Gatwick from Tampa was cancelled on 23rd November, no reason given. We had to fly out on 24th November. Stayed overnight at the Marriot Hotel which was paid for by British Airways. We were then directed to Chicago and had to wait 6 hours for a flight to Heathrow. We finally arrived at Heathrow on 25th November at 6.45am. On top of all this we lost one bag and was told at the desk it was in Chicago and would be delivered to us Weds eve. Not so, we are still waiting. Also one bag we received had been opened by the authorities, card inserted to tell us it had been checked and everything put back. Not true, my Samsung Tablet had been taken out plus my bag of prescription medication. All this has been an upsetting end to our two month holiday.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
What is it you want to achieve? Do you hold BA responsible that the TSA opened your bag?