13262538

I have been induced to sign a document, prepared by an online

I have been induced to sign a document, prepared by an online binary options trading "company" in London, offering insurance against losses on the payment of $15000 USD.
The document was signed by a senior broker and countersigned by a non existing CEO.
Would this be classified as a fraudulent document?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help youWhich company was it?Clare
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Big Option.com
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Yes I am afraid that there is no doubt that this was a scam to get your money and the document was not validPlease ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Would you put it into the category of a fraudulent document?
What penalties apply under British law for acts of fraud?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Could what I have described fit into the category of confidence fraud?
I am a 75 years old pensioner and considerable pressure was put on me to deposit money with false promises. This was just one of several demands totalling a net $78000AUD.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Yes this is an online scam designed to take your moneyYou can read more here https://www.fca.org.uk/news/statements/binary-options--potential-changes-in-regulation-