12826847

I currently own a property with an x partner,i have not

Customer Question

hi.i currently own a property with an x partner,i have not been in the property for 4 years, I left the house giving himtime to raise extra wage slips to take the mortgage on in his own name as this is what we agreed. in the meantime he has subletted the property without my consent, telling me lies I have no say in the house now. I have now went down the route of solicitors but he is putting clauses in etc, he has even changed thelocks on the house, to which his solicitor has totally not acknowledged,the house is sitting empty and what I can see is a total state inside and the gardens are like a junk yard! there is no insurance on the house as far as iknow, mortgage payments have now been missed. ihave kept the mortgage lenders informed even wrote to the council regarding the property getting rented out! I don't know what to do now am so stressed out by it all,should igo down the route of it going to court and how much will it cost? lisa Barclay
How much is the house worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
hi clare not sure how much its worth but there is 80,000 outstanding it was a shared equity house so we owe a company called persimmon 15% of the property when it sells or pay it back within 10 years, idont even have any paperwork regarding the house either
Could you try Zoopla for a best guess on the value?