ukfamilysolicitor
ukfamilysolicitor, Solicitor
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor Currently specialising in Family. Also experienced in Corporate, Employment, Civil Litigation, Debt Recovery
74916426

Npower took from my bank a sum of money I was not

npower took from my bank a sum of money for power I was not using as I know longer was I living at***** They have acknowneledge they owe me £550-26. this has been going on since August.the beging of last week they said it would be payed in my bank within five days and they would let my daughter know when it does. Over the last few months they have wrote to me and i Have made phone calls a number of times and every time they say you will get it within ten days. my account number###-##-####Hope you have more luck than me.
Raymond S Percival.
Expert:  ukfamilysolicitor replied 1 year ago.
Hello Mr Percival
I am very sorry to hear about the trouble you are having with NPower
Unfortunately this service is for information only and I cannot call NPower for you but I can tell you what to do.
I note that NPower have already admitted in writing that they owe you this money but they have not paid you the money back yet.
You need to send them another letter. This time put the following heading on your letter -
LETTER BEFORE ACTION
Then detail in your letter that if you do not receive your money back within 14 days then you will be taking this matter to court.
If 14 days passes and you haven't got your money back - then issue a claim for the money online using this service:
https://www.moneyclaim.gov.uk/web/mcol/welcome
You can also claim your court fee back and fixed costs for having to take the court action.
Please do not hesitate to ask if I can clarify anything for you.
Kind Regards
Caroline
Please kindly remember to rate positives so that we receive credit for our time