12826847

My horse has been on training livery in Liverpool, I live in

Customer Question

My horse has been on training livery in Liverpool, I live in West Sussex. The horse was on straw, they said she eats her bed so would I mind if she went onto shavings, I agreed. The proprietor then said that previous livery had left, so I didn't need to pay for 6 bags of shavings to make up a new base, as the previous horse had left a base. At the end of the month they then requested money for an additional 8 shavings as she was very messy and they wanted to make sure that she wasn't lying on concrete. I decided to visit unannounced:
1 I found the mare was kept on concrete with small bank at the very back of the stable
2 she had no shoes on that I was charged for
I brought her home next day, had vet out as she has hair missing on hock, capped hock and a throughpin. Plus pelvis that is out. This can be attributed to her lying on concrete floor. Can I ask them yo oay the vet bill and treatment
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Has the vet confirmed this was a direct link?